Tuesday, January 31st is a designated make-up day in the event that an exam is cancelled due to inclement weather/cancellation of buses. If this happens, the cancelled exam will be written the next day and all other subsequent exams will bump and slide accordingly.
Ex. Day 1 (Tuesday, Jan. 24) of exams is a snow day so period 1 exams moves to Day 2 (Wednesday) and period 2 exams move to Day 3 (Thursday), and period 3 exams move to Day 4 (Friday). Period 4 exams move to the designated make-up day, Tuesday, January 31st. The first day of second semester would then move to Wednesday, February 1st.
Please note that Monday, January 30th is a PD day for staff. Buses will not be running. This PD Day will not move in the event of bus cancellations during the exam period. This is why the make-up day is Tuesday January 31st.
|On Wednesday, January 25, Saint Paul University (SPU) is hosting its Open House from 4:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.!
Seize this opportunity to discover the excellent undergraduate and graduate programs offered at SPU. In addition, during this event, participants will be able to:
Information sessions on our programs will also be given, as follows:
- learn more about our scholarships, admission process and our areas of expertise (canon law, conflict studies, counselling & psychotherapy, human relations, public ethics and philosophy, social communication, social innovation and theology);
- meet our professors, employees and students;
- explore our student exchange programs with universities across the world;
- visit the campus, the residence and our world renowned library; and
- ask about our internships possibilities.
Graduate Diploma in Contemplative Theology and Spiritual Mentorship
Master of Arts in Counselling and Spirituality
Stay connected! Like us on Facebook!
The most critical high school subjects for entry into engineering programs are physics and advanced functions. Carleton wants to help your students prepare for their exams.
Last winter, our undergraduate students helped more than 35 high school students prepare for their physics and advanced functions exams. This year we have also included tutors for Calculus.
The tutorial programs will be held:
Your students can register in advance for any or all of these free sessions. All they would need is their course notes, textbooks and material that they would like to review.
The sessions take place in 5050 Minto Centre. Parking is available in Lot 2 and we’re just across the road from the campus O-Train stop. The campus map can be found here.
Registration link: https://carleton.ca/engineering-design/outreach/tutor/
DECEMBER 19th - 23rd
- Monday - Christmas Morning PJ Day
- Lunch Activity - hot potato with gifts
- Tuesday - RED (11&12) vs GREEN (9&10)
- Lunch Activity -pin the star on the tree
- Wednesday - Winter Wonderland
- Lunch Activity - musical chairs
- Thursday - Santa's Workshop
- Lunch Activity - gift wrapping contest
- Friday - Ugly Sweater Day
- Lunch Activity - grad show in the morning
| GRADE 7 & 8
- Monday - Christmas Morning PJ Day
- Tuesday - Dress like a Christmas ornament
- Wednesday - Dress like a Christmas movie
- Thursday - Dress like a Christmas carol
- Grade 7s are elves
- Grade 8s are reindeer
- Teacher's are Santa
View St Paul's October Newsletter here
Interviews will be held on Thursday, November 10th, 2016 (2:00-4:30 pm and 5:30-7:30 pm)
Interviews by appointment only.
Please note: The site
will close for electronic bookings as of 12:00 a.m. on Thursday, November 10, 2016.
OCTOBER 31st - NOVEMBER 4th
- Monday - Happy Halloween
- Tuesday - Apple Day
- Gr 12 - Granny Smith
- Gr 11 - Royal Gala
- Gr 10 - Macintosh
- Gr 9 - Crab Apple
- Gr 8 - Red Delicious
- Gr 7 - Honey Crisp
- Wednesday - Cliques
- Thursday - Throwback
- Gr 12 - 90s
- Gr 11 - 80s
- Gr 10 - 70s
- Gr 9 - 60s
- Gr 8 - 80s
- Gr 7 - 70s
- Friday - Stash Day