St. Paul CHS Open House and Academic Awards Ceremony
Parents of students from grades 7-12 will have an opportunity to come and meet the staff and see our beautiful facility.
Drop in pay BBQ from 4:00pm to 6:00pm in our outdoor quad.
- Our Math Department and students are hosting the pay barbecue to raise money for potential math competition at Harvard/MIT. Yes you read that right. On their own initiative, some of our students are trying to compete with the best that North America has to offer.
Date: September 28th
- In classroom visits for grades 7 & 8
- Meet the Teacher for HS Staff will take place in the school Gymnasium
- 4:30 - 5:00 pm - Principal Geoff Edwards’Address (Aud.)
- 5:00 - 6:00 pm - High School Academic Awards Ceremony (Aud.)
- 6:00-6:20 - Grad Parents/Students information session in Auditorium