We will be holding High School Parent-Teacher Interviews on Thursday, January 6th from 2:40-3:40 pm and from 6:30 – 7:30 pm. You will have the option to have this interview through a virtual Google Meet or through a phone call. Again this year, you will be able to schedule your Parent-Teacher Interviews online. If you wish to schedule a meeting with any of your child's teachers, please follow the instructions printed further down the page.
You will be able to make appointments from Dec. 17th at 2:00 pm until Jan. 4th at 12:00 noon.
1. Go to the St. Paul High School scheduling webpage at https://stpaul.parentinterview.com
2. Enter the Parent Code (printed below) and click "Sign In"
Please make a note of your Confirmation #
3. Fill in your contact information and click "Continue to Make Appointments"
4. Indicate whether you prefer a virtual Google Meet or a phone call
5. Click on the name of a teacher with whom you wish to schedule an appointment
6. Click on "Available" for a time at which you wish to meet to have your meeting
7. Repeat Steps 5 and 6 until you have scheduled all the teachers you wish to meet
8. Click on "My Schedule" (top left of the page)
9. Print out, email or copy down your schedule
10. Prior to the interview on January 6th the teacher will either:
Email you a link to the Virtual Google Meet prior to the scheduled meeting time using the email provided in the contact information
Phone you at the scheduled meeting time using the phone number provided in your contact information. You may receive a call from a number with “No Caller ID” or that looks like it comes from California. We are using voice over internet technology. This is normal. Please answer.
The Parent Code for this term will be emailed on Friday December 10, 2021.
Do not share this code with anyone outside your school community
Should you wish to delete an appointment you have made, click on "Delete" beside the meeting you wish to have removed from your schedule.
If you misplace your schedule, you may use your Confirmation # to retrieve your schedule from the website at any time. If you need help using the service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org