Parent-Teacher interviews will be held Thursday, March 11th from 2:40-3:40 pm and from 6:30 – 7:30 pm.
Parents will have the option to have this interview through a virtual Google Meet or through a phone call. Again this term, you will be able to schedule your Parent-Teacher Interviews online. If you wish to schedule a meeting with any of your child's teachers, please follow the instructions below.
You will be able to make appointments from March 4th at 2:00 pm until March 9th at 12:00 noon.
1. Go to the St. Paul High School scheduling webpage at https://stpaul.parentinterview.com
2. Enter the Parent Code (found in the email sent to all parents on March 1st) and click "Sign In"
Please make a note of your Confirmation #
3. Fill in your contact information and click "Continue to Make Appointments"
4. Indicate whether you prefer a virtual Google Meet or a phone call
5. Click on the name of a teacher with whom you wish to schedule an appointment
6. Click on "Available" for a time at which you wish to meet to have your meeting
7. Repeat Steps 5 and 6 until you have scheduled all the teachers you wish to meet
8. Click on "My Schedule" (top left of the page)
9. Print out, email or copy down your schedule
10. Prior to the interview on March 11th the teacher will either:
Email you a link to the Virtual Google Meet prior to the scheduled meeting time using the email provided in the contact information
Phone you at the scheduled meeting time using the phone number provided in your contact information. You may receive a call from a number with “No Caller ID” or that looks like it comes from California. We are using voice over internet technology. This is normal. Please answer.